Tuesday, March 15, 2016

(Re) Introductions

Welcome to Byx Bytes!

There are a few of you that know me from elsewhere; my previous blog (I may end up moving the posts over here, I'm not fully certain yet), Twitter,  or even that scary place known as the real world.

For those that don't know me, HI.  I'm only as insane as my writing shows me to be.

This site is visually a work in progress, and I'll be fidgeting with layouts, widgets, fonts, etc., as I see fit.  I'll try to keep posting on the regular, and as I type this I am well aware that it has been over half a year since the last time I sat at my computer and flailed away at the keyboard, struggling to string words together cohesively.  As such, I'm not going to allow myself to take that much time off again any time soon, as I find myself greatly enjoying putting these words to digital paper!

But enough about all that.

You'll see above ^ that there are a few different different pages to my blog.  My previous blog, by the name, was pretty cut-and-dry a gaming blog, specifically a World of Warcraft gaming blog.  I'm still going to blog about games, but the blog title is a kind of play on words, as I will be talking about different bytes, or pieces, of my life.  Like most everyone else, I am a diverse human being who is often easily bored, and I sometimes flit around from interest to interest like a hummingbird flying around a garden.  I'm way less graceful, though.

I'm excited to embark on this new adventure.  Is this where I put another metaphor? I could say something like "Oh, what a strange feeling, about to embark down a familiar path, but it is yet unfamiliar..."

No? Okay, whew.

Thanks for reading, and I look forward to posting again soon :)

2 comments:

  1. YAY. I enjoy blogging I just suck at keeping to a routine/schedule.
    Look forward to seeing more posts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woot woot! Excited to see you back in the blogging sphere! Now I need to go update my blog roll... ;)

    ReplyDelete